CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares her recipe for Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread.
Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread
- 2 Cans of Pizza Dough or Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese or your favorite cheese
- 2 tablespoons of a really good Italian seasoning
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 – 8 oz package of pepperoni
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Optional: Add a ½ teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters
- Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough
- Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked) TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 4 minutes at a time until it’s done.
- Flip over on to a plate while it’s still hot.
- Serve with a side sauce and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!