CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares a recipe for Cherry Tarts.
- 1 tube refrigerator crescent rolls
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 c. cherry pie filling
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- Place crescent dough on lightly floured surface. Seal seams and perforations cut into 2" circles.
- Place in greased miniature muffin cups.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners sugar until smooth. Place about 1/2 teaspoon in each cup.
- Combine pie filling and extract, place about 2 teaspoons in each cup. Bake at 375 for 12 - 14 minutes.
- Refrigerate until serving.