CommonGround volunteer Susan Littlefield shares a recipe for Cucumber Salad with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 4 med tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges (about 3 cups)
- 2 med cucumbers, thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In large glass serving bowl, mix tomatoes, cucumbers and onion.
- In small bowl, mix all remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables; toss to mix.
- Cover; refrigerate 1hour to blend flavors. Toss again just before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!