CommonGround volunteer Emma Vogt shares her recipe for Crispy Bars with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup White Corn Syrup
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Mix corn syrup and sugar on stove top remove once bubbles start.
- Remove from heat, add peanut butter and Rice Krispies and mix.
- Press into greased 9 by 13 pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in microwave then pour onto bars.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!