CommonGround volunteer Susan Littlefield shares her recipe for Cornbread Chili with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1 lb hamburger cooked & drained
- 2 cans of chili beans in the chili sauce
- 1 can kidney beans drained
- 1 packet chili mix.
- Mix meat, beans, and chili mix together & pour in a 9x13 cake pan.
- In a separate bowl mix 2 packages Jiffy Cornbread mix according to directions & pour over chili mix. Bake according to cornbread mix directions.(400 degrees 12-14 minutes)
- Scoop into bowls & you can top with favorite cheese or sour cream
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!