CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares her recipe for Corn Pudding with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 2 cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a 3 qt. casserole dish or 9×13 in. glass baking dish (or even disposable aluminum pan) with cooking spray or oil.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Add in the sugar, cornstarch, seasoned salt, dry mustard, and dried minced onion. Mix well.
- Stir in the corn, milk, and melted butter.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring once, or until set and lightly browned, but still soft.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!