CommonGround volunteer Paula Peterson shares her recipe for Cool Whip Cookies with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Cool Whip Cookies
- 1 8 oz. container of thawed cool whip
- 2 eggs
- 1 18.25 oz. cake mix – your choice of flavor
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- nuts and raisin if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease or line with parchment paper two cookie sheets.
- Beat together cool whip and eggs.
- Add the cake mix and mix well. Add raisins or nuts if desired. Dough will be super sticky. Chill mixture in refrigerator for one hour.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into a bowl of powdered sugar and roll to coat. Place cookies on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet a few minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Store in airtight container.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!