CommonGround volunteer Paula Peterson shares her recipe for Cherry Cheese Enchiladas with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Cherry Cheese Enchiladas
- 8 to rtilla shells
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and cinnamon together. Spread over the tortilla shells.
- Spoon a couple heaping spoons of cherry pie filling on the tortilla after the cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up like an enchilada, fold sides in then roll up.
- Melt butter stir in sugar and cinnamon. Pour over enchiladas.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve with ice cream or/and cool whip.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!