CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares a fun and easy recipe for an Easter salad.
- Chilled pear halves - 1per serving
- Raisins - 2 per serving
- Red cinnamon candy - 1 per serving
- Blanched almonds - slices 2 per serving
- Cottage cheese - one small scoop per serving
- Crisp lettuce - one leaf per serving
- Place lettuce on plate.
- Place pear half on top of lettuce upside down. Narrow end will be the head.
- Make small slits in the pear to push the raisins in place for eyes.
- Push two almonds in place behind the eyes for ears.
- Place one red cinnamon candy on the end for the nose.
- Place one small scoop of cottage cheese at the back end for the tail.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!