CommonGround volunteer Paula Peterson shares her recipe for Blueberry Yogurt Pops with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1/2 cup Blueberry preserves (or choice of preserves)
- 1 1/2 cups low fat plain or vanilla yogurt
- 6 mini paper cups
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks
- Mix ingredients in gallon zip lock bag and cut the corner to pour into 6 mini paper cups.
- Fill about 2/3 full and gently insert popsicle stick.
- Freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
- Peel back cup and eat.
- If you would want to add crunch, dip the pop in granola.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!