CommonGround volunteer Paula Peterson shares her recipe for Blueberry Muffin Tea Cups with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1 pkg blue berry muffin mix, or your choice of muffin
- 24 ice cram cones
- 2 chunks almond bark
- 12 vanilla sandwich cookies
- 1 tube white frosting
- Mix blueberry muffin mix as directed on package.
- Line24 muffin tins with paper cupcake papers and cut off the bottoms of the ice cream cones. .Place the tops in the muffin tins.
- Pour in the muffin mix about 2/3 of the way. Bake as directed on the package.
- Melt almond bark and dip pretzels in and let harden.
- When muffins are cool remove from the paper cupcake papers and trim off any extra muffin.
- Open your sandwich cookies and stick on the bottom of the muffin. This is where you might need extra frosting.
- Cut a small slit in the ice cream cone and break off a little corner of the pretzel and insert in the slit. You could use premade pretzels with almond bark as well.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!