CommonGround volunteer Susan Littlefield shares a comfort food recipe named Biscuit Hot Dish with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Biscuit Hot Dish
- 1 lb hamburger cooked and drained.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup not diluted
- 1 16 oz sour cream
- 1/2 c chopped green olives
- 2 T olive juice
- 1-2 cans refrigerated biscuits depending on your casserole pan size
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix in a bowl hamburger, soup, sour cream, olives & olive juice.
- Pour into a casserole dish and top with biscuits.
- Cook at 350 for 15 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!