CommonGround volunteer Susan Littlefield shares a comfort food recipe named Biscuit Hot Dish with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1lb hamburger cooked and drained.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (not diluted)
- 1 16oz sour cream
- 1/2 c chopped green olives
- 2T olive juice
- 1-2 cans refrigerated biscuits (depending on your casserole pan size)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix in a bowl hamburger, soup, sour cream, olives & olive juice.
- Pour into a casserole dish and top with biscuits.
- Cook at 350 for 15 minutes.