CommonGround volunteer Emma Vogt shares her recipe for Beefy Biscuits with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1 pound browned ground beef
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 tubes large refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Stir spaghetti sauce with browned meat heating for 5-10 minutes to get sauce hot.
- While this is going you can press biscuits on bottom and sides of greased muffin cups.
- Then spoon 2 tablespoons of meat mixture into the center of each cup.
- Bake at 375 for 15-17 minutes then sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.