CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares a recipe for Bacon Cauliflower Salad with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1/2 head lettuce
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 8 oz bacon
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- Fry the bacon and set onto a paper towel to drain any extra grease. Let cool completely.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Cut the lettuce into small pieces. Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- In a small bowl, prepare the dressing. Whisk together the mayo, vinegar and sugar.
- Combine lettuce, cauliflower, bacon, cheese, and onion into a bowl. Add the dressing and mix.