CommonGround volunteer Ashley Babl shares a recipe for 2-ingredient Apple Pie Cups.
2 – Ingredient Apple Pie Cups
- 1 can (13 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated flaky cinnamon rolls with buttercream icing.
- 1 1/3 cups apple pie filling (from 21 oz can), coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Set icing aside.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls.
- Press into and up the sides of the muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 generous tablespoons of pie filling into each dough-lined cup.
- Bake 14-18 minutes or until golden brown; cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Transfer icing to small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on low (10%) 8 - 10 seconds.
- Place rolls on serving plate; spoon icing over rolls. Serve warm or cold.