CommonGround Coordinator Amanda Fairley shares her recipe for a Pumpkin Delight Cake.
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree (30 oz.)
- 1 Can Evaporated Milk
- 1 Cup Sweetener of Choice (Sugar)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Package Cake Mix (yellow, spice)
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, sweetener and eggs in a large bowl.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix and chopped pecans on top.
- Cut butter very thin and cover all over the cake mix.
- Bake for 1 hour and serve warm with whipped cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!