CommonGround Nebraska volunteer Paula Peterson shares her Fruit Pudding Dessert recipe with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1 packages Premade angel food cake
- 2 cans pie filling (Paula used Cherry)
- 2 packages Cheesecake instant pudding
- 1 container Cool Whip
- Cut the angel food cake into bite size pieces.
- Add angel food cake pieces to a 9×13 pan.
- Pour the pir filling over the pieces of cake and spread evenly.
- Mix the pudding mix as the package instructs, then fold in cool whip.
- Pour pudding mixture over the cake and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!