CommonGround volunteer Karol Swan shares a recipe for Rhubarb Coffee Cake with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- Combine flour, soda and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl cream together butter sugar eggs and vanilla.
- Add buttermilk and flour mix slightly Fold on rhubarb.
- Pour onto a sprayed 9x13 pan.
- Crumble together butter brown sugar and flour.
- Sprinkle on top of batter.
- Bake 350 degrees 45 minutes.
- Test with toothpick as rhubarb moisture content varies.
- Cool 1 hour.
- Enjoy as is or with whip topping or ice cream.
: Call to a member function have_posts() on null in /home/commongroundnebr/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/vanilla/framework/sliders/related-slider.php
on line 33