CommonGround volunteer Paula Peterson shares her recipe for Tortilla Rollups with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 2 8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup red pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1/3 cup black olives chopped (little can)
- 1/4 cup bacon chopped
- Beat cream cheese and dressing mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the cheese/dressing mix.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over the tortillas.
- Roll up the tortillas.
- Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap and chill for 3 hours.
- Cut tortillas diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Display on platter, can serve with salsa as a dip.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!