CommonGround volunteer Paula Peterson shares her recipe for Spring Chicken Salad with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- ½ cup chopped English cucumber
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- To prepare chicken salad combine all the ingredients together, you may need to add more yogurt to get it the consistency you like.
- You can serve on in a pita shell or croissant or your favorite bread.
- Makes 6 sandwiches