CommonGround volunteer Molly Aden shares her recipe for a seafood appetizer with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1 pkg cream cheese softened
- 8 oz cocktail sauce
- 2 4 oz. cans tiny shrimp
- 1/2 lb imitation crab, chopped
- 6 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
- sprinkle dill, pepper, garlic powder, thyme & parsley
- Wheat Thin crackers for dipping
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on serving platter.
- Next cocktail sauce over the top of cream cheese (use amount to your liking).
- Spread shrimp and crab, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Apply seasonings to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!