CommonGround volunteer Amanda Beierman shares her recipe for Cavatini Bake with Pure Nebraska viewers.
- 1 lb ground beef (browned)
- 16 oz. rotini noodles (cooked)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 8 oz. cube of cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Cook ground beef.
- Cook noodles.
- Mix spaghetti sauce, pepperonis, ground beef, and noodles.
- Transfer to oven safe dish (9×13).
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and put onto casserole and press some down into it and leave some on top
- Sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and casserole heated. (About 20 minutes)
- Serve with or without mixing cream cheese into casserole.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!