Hilary Maricle shares a recipe and a gift idea for Valentines Day.
Valentine's Cookies in a Jar
- 1 Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Layer the ingredients in a Wide Mouth 1 Quart Jar
- Pour in the 1 teaspoon Baking Powder and 1 box Strawberry Cake Mix, press layer firmly into place before adding the next layer.
- Pour in 1 cup of White Chocolate Baking Chips (12 oz bag)
- Carefully screw on the lid and decorate as desired.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl: whisk 2 Eggs and 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil.
- In a large bowl: dump in jar contents, pour in egg mixture and carefully mix together until moist.
- Drop round (about 1 Tbsp) balls onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes (Be careful not to allow browning).
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
Commonground Nebraska https://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/