CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares a simple recipe for a tasty Brown Sugar Pork Chop.
Tasty Brown Sugar Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the pork chops in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Place 1 tablespoon of brown sugar on top of every pork chop.
- Place 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter on top of the brown sugar.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with soy sauce.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until browned.
Commonground Nebraska https://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/