- 1 lb. Hamburger. 1 T. Onion
- 1/2 c. Tomato sauce. 1/2 c. Ketchup
- 2 T. Parmesan cheese. 6 Kaiser rolls or 8 Hamburger buns
- 1/8 tsp. Oregano. Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp Garlic
- Brown hamburger and onion, drain. Add tomato sauce and ketchup. Mix in Parmesan cheese, garlic and oregano, heat through. Spoon some of the mixture on each roll. Top with mozzarella. Wrap in foil and heat in the oven at 350 for 5 minutes.
- These can be kept in the refrigerator and heated later or wrapped in Saran Wrap and heated in the microwave.
Commonground Nebraska https://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/