CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares her recipe for Strawberry Pretzel Yogurt Cups.
Strawberry Pretzel Yogurt Salad Cups
- 1 jar (10 oz.) strawberry jam
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar or honey, divided
- 3 cups original yogurt vanilla
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 8 mini pretzels
- In a large microwave-safe jar, heat jam until melted, about 60-90 seconds.
- Stir in strawberries. Set aside.
- Place pretzels in a food processor, pulse until crushed. Add butter and half the sugar/honey. Spoon into the bottom of eight 9 oz. plastic party cups.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together yogurt, whipped topping, vanilla bean paste and sugar until smooth.
- Spoon on top of pretzel layer, reserving about 1/2 cup for the topping.
- Spoon prepared strawberry layer on top of each cup. Finish with a dollop of yogurt mixture. Garnish with a pretzel before serving. Serve chilled.
Commonground Nebraska https://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/