CommonGround volunteer Ruth Ready shares her recipe for Sausage Cheese Balls.
Sausage Cheese Balls
This is a simple appetizer that can be served at holiday parties.
- 1 lb. seasoned pork sausage
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 16 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine sausage, biscuit baking mix and cheese.
- Form into walnut size balls and place on a lined baking sheet. (Parchment paper will keep the balls from sticking.)
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown and sausage is cooked through.
- Serve the Sausage Cheese Balls with a variety of sauces.
Commonground Nebraska https://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/