CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares a recipe for Reuben casserole.
- 1 can Sauerkraut, drained
- 1 can Corned Beef, broken up
- 2 c. Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/4 c. Salad Dressing
- 1/4 c. Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1/2 c. Rye Bread Crumbs or 2-3 slices of Rye toast
- Drain sauerkraut very well and put in a 1 1/2 qt. baking dish.
- Top with corned beef and then shredded cheese.
- Combine salad dressings and spread over cheese.
- Mix melted butter and bread crumbs and sprinkle over the top.
- Microwave 12 to 14 minutes on medium power.