CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares a recipe for Cinnamon-Raisin Banana Bread Pudding with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Cinnamon-Raisin Banana Bread Pudding
- 4 large eggs
- 2-1/4 cups 2% milk
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 large)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 loaf (1 pound) cinnamon-raisin bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk the first six ingredients.
- Stir in bread and pecans. Transfer to a greased 4-qt. slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on low 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with ice cream if desired.
Commonground Nebraska https://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/