CommonGround volunteer Karol Swan shares her recipe for Potatoes Deluxe.
- 2 pounds frozen Southern Style hash browns
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 4 oz grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Mix together in bowl
- Pour in sprayed 9x13 pan
- Bake 350 degrees 1 1/2 hours. Let set then serve.
- You can easily add cubed ham, bacon, or ground beef to this recipe.
Commonground Nebraska https://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/