- 1 box cake mix
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 small bottle of caramel ice cream topping
- 1 8 oz. whipped topping - thawed
- Use any box of cake mix, and prepare as directed on the box. Let the cake cool completely. Poke holes in the cake (The end of a wooden spoon works well). Spread the sweetened condensed milk on top of the cake, so that it can soak into the holes. Spread the caramel topping on the top of the cake. (Use as much as desired.) Spread the whipped topping on top of the cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You will need to store cake in the refrigerator.
Commonground Nebraska https://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/