CommonGround volunteer Karol Swan shares a recipe for Dorothy Lynch Sloppy Joes.
Dorothy Lynch Sloppy Joes
- 1-1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon each pepper salt, mustard powder, garlic powder
- 1-6 oz can tomato paste plus 1 can water
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Worcester sauce
- 1/2 cup Dorothy Lynch Dressing
- Brown ground beef, garlic and onions
- Add rest of ingredients
- Simmer and stir 30 minutes
- Serve on buns
- Top with cheese and pickles if desired
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!