Diane Karr shares her recipe for Corn and Black Bean Salad.
Corn and Black Bean Salad
- Salad Ingredients
- 1 - can whole kernel corn, drained or 4 ears of fresh
- sweet corn
- 1 - can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 - large tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ - large red onion, finely chopped
- 2 - garlic cloves, minced
- Optional - 2 cucumbers chopped, 1 red pepper chopped
- 2 tbl sugar
- 2 tbl white vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients; pour over corn mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Stir before serving.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.
Commonground Nebraska https://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/