CommonGround volunteer Morgan Wrich shares her recipe for Veggie Pizza.
- 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1- 5-6oz greek yogurt
- 1 -8 oz package of cream cheese softened
- 1 packet of ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- Toppings: Finely chopped broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, red pepper, green pepper
- green onion and finish with shredded cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread crescent roll dough on a 13 inch backing stone and pinch seams together.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Blend cream cheese, yogurt and seasoning.
- Spread the cheese mixture on top of the cooled crust.
- Cut in slices or squares and enjoy!
Commonground Nebraska http://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/