CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares her recipe for Tortilla Pinwheels with Pure Nebraska.
- 1 (8 oz.) carton sour cream
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies, drained
- 1 (4 oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
- Salsa to taste an color
- 1 c. grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. green onion, chopped
- Garlic powder to taste
- Onion salt to taste
- 5 10" flour tortillas
- Thoroughly mix the sour cream, cream cheese, green chilies, black olives, salsa, cheddar cheese, onion, garlic powder and onion salt together.
- Divide the filling and spread evenly over tortillas.
- Wrap each roll tightly in plastic wrap, twisting ends.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- Unwrap and cut into desired thickness.
- Serve with salsa.