CommonGround volunteer Ruth Ready shared her recipe for Overnight Chocolate Oats.
Overnight Chocolate Oats
- 1/2 cup steel cut or old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- dash of salt
- Optional stir ins-
- peanut butter
- Place first five ingredients in wide mouth pint jar or similar container.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning add stir ins as desired and eat.
- If you prefer a hot oatmeal, remove cover and microwave for 1 minute and then add stir ins as desired.
Commonground Nebraska http://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/
: Call to a member function have_posts() on null in /home/commongroundnebr/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/vanilla/framework/sliders/related-slider.php
on line 33