CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares her recipe for a Holiday Cheese Ball.
Holiday Cheese Ball
Here is a simple and tasty recipe that is perfect for your Holiday gatherings.
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. Cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) can Crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 c. Pecans, chopped and divided
- 1/4 c. Green pepper, diced
- 2 T. Minced onion or onion flakes
- 3/4 T. Seasoned salt
- Mix cream cheese, pineapple, 1 cup of pecans, green pepper, onion and seasoned salt.
- Shape into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill.
- Roll in remaining pecans.
- Serve with crackers.
Commonground Nebraska http://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/