CommonGround volunteer Morgan Wrich shares her recipe for “Healthier Corn Dip” with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Healthier Corn Dip
- 1 (7oz) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (6oz) can diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups greek yogurt
- 1 package reduced fat cream cheese, room temp
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 8 oz. package of shredded cheese
- Fritos for dipping.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Flavors will be enhanced after being refrigerated for an hour or more.
Commonground Nebraska http://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/