CommonGround volunteer Crystal Klug shares her recipe for Golden Graham S’mores.
Golden Graham S’mores
- 8 cups Golden Graham Cereal
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 c milk chocolate morsels
- 5 T butter, cut into slices
- 1/4 c light corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease 9x13 pan baking pan.
- Pour cereal into large bowl.
- Microwave 5 cups marshmallows, morsels, butter and corn syrup for 2-3 minutes stirring after each minute until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add the last cup of marshmallows
- Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal and stir until well coated.
- Press into pan. Top off with a few more marshmallows to decorate the top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Cut into bars. Enjoy!
Commonground Nebraska http://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/