- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 46 ounce can of tomato juice
- 1 27 ounce can of Bush’s Chili Beans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes
- Brown the ground beef with onion flakes. Turn crock pot on high and pour in tomato juice and beans. Drain hamburger and add to crock pot. Sprinkle chili powder on top and stir mixture. Leave on high for 1 hour or low for several hours. Toppings that go well are shredded cheddar cheese, crackers, or corn chips.
Commonground Nebraska http://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/