CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares a recipe for Fruit Kabobs and Pineapple Dip.
Fruit Kabobs and Pineapple Dip
- 1/2 package (8 -oz size) reduced fat cream cheese softened
- 1 container (6 oz) Fat Free vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 can (8 1/4 oz size) sliced pineapple in juice, drained, finely chopped
- 1/2 can (8 1/4-oz size) sliced pineapple in juice, drained
- 16 seedless green grapes
- 1/2 can (11-oz size) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 8 strawberries, cut in half
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt and honey until creamy.
- Fold in chopped pineapple.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend the flavors.
- Cut pineapple slices into eighths.
- Thread any combination of about 4 to 8 pieces of fruit on each of the plastic or wooden skewers.
- Serve with dip.
Commonground Nebraska http://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/