CommonGround volunteer Rene Blauhorn shares her recipe for Five Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls.
Five Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup ground flax seeds
- 6 tablespoons honey
- Combine all 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes so they are easier to roll.
- Roll into 12 bites and store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Feeling fancy? Swap out the chocolate chips for M&Ms, sprinkles, butterscotch chips, or whatever you have in your cupboard!
Commonground Nebraska http://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/