CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shared her recipe for “Death by Chocolate.”
Death by Chocolate
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c. cold milk
- 1 (8 oz.) carton Cool Whip, divided
- 4 (1.4 oz.) chocolate covered toffee candy bars, like Skor
- Bake brownies according to package directions. Cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix with milk.
- Fold in 4 ounces of Cool Whip.
- Break brownies into small pieces and place 1/2 of them in bottom of a large glass serving bowl.
- Cover with the pudding mixture and 1/2 of the candy pieces.
- Place remaining brownie pieces on top and cover with the remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle remaining candy pieces over the top.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Commonground Nebraska http://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/