CommonGround volunteer Karol Swan shares her recipe for Veggie & Fruit Salad with Pure Nebraska viewers.
Chopped Veggie and Fruit Salad
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups Broccoli chopped small pieces
- 2 cups chopped cucumber
- 2 cups red and/or orange bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup red grapes halved
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1 cup sugar
- 2tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil of choice
- Dressing - Mix ingredients well in blender.
- Combine and add favorite sweet type dressing.
- Chill to Allow flavors to mix 2 or more hours.