CommonGround volunteer Leslie Boswell shares her recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Roll-Ups.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Roll-Ups
Prep time 5 mins
Cook time15 mins
Total time 20 mins
- 1 can of 8 crescent rolls
- 8 slices of deli chicken breast
- 8 slices of lean deli ham
- 8 slices of Swiss cheese
- Open your crescent rolls, and unroll them on a greased baking sheet or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Start layering with either your chicken or ham.
- Add your Swiss cheese on top of the meat slices.
- Roll each crescent roll up, tucking the end underneath.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 12-15 minutes. Watch them so they don’t get too brown on top, but yet are done in the middle.
Commonground Nebraska http://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/