CommonGround volunteer Melisa Konecky shares her recipe for Cheesy Sausage Dip.
Cheesy Sausage Dip
- 1 16-punce Italian Sausage (ground)
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1 16-ounce packaged processed cheese product (like Velveeta)
- 1 15-ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 10-ounce cans diced tomatoes and green chilis (mild or hot), drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large skillet, brown the ground sausage.
- Drain any grease away.
- Cut the cheeses into cubes.
- Add sausage, cheeses, drained whole kernel corn, drained tomatoes with chilis, and garlic powder to the bowl of the slow cooker.
- Cover and set to low.
- Cook until the cheese have melted then turn to warm.
- Serve alongside corn or tortilla chips.
Commonground Nebraska http://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/