Bunny Deviled Eggs
- 1 doz. hard-cooked eggs
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. HEINZ Yellow Mustard
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 4 large radishes
- 3 pitted black olives, each cut into 16 small pieces
- 12 fresh chives, cut into 1-inch lengths
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese, mayo, mustard and onion powder; beat with mixer until blended.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Cut both ends off each radish; cut into 24 small pieces for the bunnies' noses. Cut each of the trimmed radishes into 6 lengthwise slices, then cut each slice crosswise in half for the bunnies' ears.
- Decorate eggs with radishes, olives and chives as shown in photo.
Commonground Nebraska http://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/
CommonGround volunteer Karol Swan shares a fun recipe for Bunny Deviled Eggs for Easter.