Karol Swan shares a recipe for Very Versatile Beef Stir-Fry.
Very Versatile Stir-Fry “Beef”
- •1 - 1 ½ pounds fresh beef; any cut
- •12 cups of fresh vegetables; banana peppers, bell peppers (red ones add color), onions and yellow summer squash
- •2-4 Tablespoons cooking oil or butter
- • 1-2 teaspoons salt
- • 1 teaspoon pepper
- • ½ teaspoon sugar
- • ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- • ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper flakes
- •Cut beef into bite size pieces trim any external or seam fat.
- •Cut onions into rings, peppers into strips and slice squash.
- •Heat oil or butter in skillet to a sizzle.
- •Mix spice mixture of salt, pepper, sugar, garlic powder and
- •cayenne pepper flakes.
- •Add beef to hot oil, stir and cook until brown.
- •Add the rest of the vegetables. Stir and gradually sprinkle
- •Seasonings as you stir. Cook until desired tenderness.
Commonground Nebraska http://commongroundnebraska.com/wordpress/